Bound By Design is protecting our staff and clients by following CDC, state, and local guidelines. We will continue to update our requirements as necessary. The steps we are taking are evidence-based, and we must all evaluate our personal risk profiles and make decisions that are best for ourselves and our families.
What you need to know
- Oral piercings are not available at this time.
- All tattoos and piercings continue to be by appointment only; please come to your appointment alone.
- Please contact your chosen tattoo artist directly to schedule an appointment or follow the link below to book a piercing appointment.
- Everyone must wear face coverings and respect social distancing per local requirements.
- You cannot enter the shop without a previously scheduled appointment.
- A $25 cancellation fee will be charged for piercing appointment no-shows. Piercing appointments must be rescheduled or cancelled with at least two hours’ notice to avoid being charged the cancellation fee.
How we are keeping you safe
- All staff are performing wellness checks at the beginning of their shifts.
- All body artists wear appropriate PPE.
- All procedures are by appointment only.
- We are enforcing the maximum occupancy limit as defined by local regulations.
What we need you to do
- Respect social distancing! Remain 6 feet apart.
- No friends or family allowed; please come to your appointment alone.
- Wear a mask or face covering. Masks are available for sale.
- Be on time for your appointment. If you are not on time, you will immediately lose your time slot and may be charged a $25 cancellation fee.
- We are only performing procedures on clients ages 16 and up at this time. Please see piercing FAQs for ID requirements for minors.
- Bring a minimal amount of personal belongings to your appointment. They must fit inside a small bin, so do not bring large purses or backpacks.
- Understand that by setting an appointment and entering the shop, you are consenting to have your temperature taken by a representative of Bound By Design as deemed necessary.
- Use your best judgment. If you are not feeling well, please stay home!
- Please respect the floor decals and signage indicating traffic flow and follow all instructions from the receptionists and body modification artists.